Indian Telephone Industries 2018 Recruitment 27 Vacancies
Post and Vacancies :–
Assistant Security Officer – 01 Posts
Receptionist – 01 Posts
Assistant Executive Engineer – 25 Posts
Job Location :- Bengaluru
Assistant Security Officer –
1. Post Name & Emoluments : Assistant Security Officer & Emoluments at Rs.25460 (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 6550-200- 11350, plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules [CTC : 4 Lakhs/Annum]
2. Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/3 years Diploma from a recognized institution. Equivalent qualification received from the Forces will also be considered.
3 .Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience and Retired from Indian Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air-force / Paramilitary Forces) at the level of JCO or higher are eligible for apply. Preference will be given for candidates with experience in higher Grades/ more years of experience.
4. Job Profile: In charge of overall Security of Srinagar Plant and Fire Fighting Dept.
Age: The period of service in the Armed forces plus 3 years shall be deducted from the actual age of the person should not exceed 28 and the actual age should be below 53.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India
2. Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement. Relaxation in Age / Experience/Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria. Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company
1. Essential : Three years full time Degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 58% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Desirable : Bachelor’s Degree in PR/ Mass Communication/Journalism.
2. DESIRED SKILL SET: Strong Interpersonal skills, Fluency in English, Kannada and Hindi, Knowledge in Computer Operation, Good communication skill
Age: Not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
Assistant Executive Engineer –
i. Essential Qualification: The incumbent should be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics, full time course from a recognised University/Institue.
1. Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and
2. Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates. (Wherever CGPA is applicable, please provide a copy of document indicating the method of conversion of CGPA into percentage followed in the university/institution from where degree has been awarded)
ii. ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: The candidates having minimum of 2 years’ experience with Knowledge about various electronics / telecommunications fields like
i) Microwave, Optical, Satellite.
ii) Networking, Network Management System, LAN, WAN etc.
ii) Electronic Components, Devices, Circuits.
iii) Maintenance of Electronic Exchanges.
iii. DESIRED EXPERIENCE: Experience in the above fields in Defense Networking System / BSNL / MTNL.
iv. JOB PROFILE: Knowledge about Project handling work like Maintenance of Hipath, Asynchronous Transfer Module (ATM) Technology, Satellite, NMS and Microwave Radios. Maintenance of Auxiliaries equipment like AC’s, DG’s, inverters and SMPS Power Systems. Maintain the PSTN exchanges of MTNL and BSNL at Sites. OCB switches maintaining work and knowledge about hardware faults. The Incumbent should be able to work round the clock to attend faults at army network/ working exchanges.
v. BENEFITS & PERKS: Statutory benefits viz., Provident Fund / Gratuity as per relevant Rules / Act. Medical facility, subsidized Canteen Magazine allowance Company residential quarters subject to availability, in which case HRA is not admissible. 30 days earned leave and 12 days’ casual leave per annum as per Company rules Group Insurance coverage. Reimbursement of membership fee for professional bodies and other perks / allowances as per company’s Rules. Present variable dearness allowance @ 283.1% of Basic Pay and applicable HRA.
vi. MEDICAL STANDARD: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
vii. NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 25 Nos. in the following disciplines
2. Electronics and Communication
4. Electrical & Electronics
Age: For external candidates not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt