Beat Forest Officer question Answer (7/4/2018)
ബീറ്റ് ഫോറസ്റ്റ് ചോദ്യവും ഉത്തരവും…
1. The book ‘Manninu Vendi’ was written by?
Ans : A.K Gopalan
2. Which was the opponent team of india in their 500th test cricket match?
Ans : New Zealand
3. Who among the following is known as ‘Martin Luther of India’?
Ans : Dayananda Saraswathi
4. __ of Indian Constitution provides right aganist exploitation
Ans : Article 23
5. Which atomic power station in India is built completely indigenously?
Ans : Kalpakkam
6. Name the programme introduced by Government of Kerala for differently abled persons for rehabilitation in 2017?
Ans : Kaivalya
7. The Japanese writer who gets Nobel prize for literature?
Ans : Kazuolshinguro
8. Which among the following is known as first political drama of Malayalam?
Ans : Pattabakki
9. In India which one among the folllwing formulates the Fiscal Policy?
Ans : Ministry of Finace
10. Name the Indian state formed on 1st December 1963?
Ans : Nagaland
11. Which among the following is not included in the list of classical languages in India?
Ans : Hindi
12. Who is the winner of Harivarasanam Puraskaram in 2017?
Ans : K.S Chithra
13. Which among the following was the movement founded by Ayyathan Gopalan ?
Ans : suguna Vardhini
14. Who was the first minister of foreign affairs in India?
Ans : Sushama Swaraj
15. Which leader is known as ‘prince of patriots’ ?
Ans : Subash Chandraboss
16. The day on which right to information act came into force on is?
Ans : 12th october 2005
17. Palaruvi Express travels between?
Ans : Punaloor – Palakkad
18. Name the socio reformer who led Thali Road Samaram?
Ans : C Krishnan
19. International Day of Non-voilence observed on?
Ans : 2nd October
20. Name the film which gets Suvarna Chakoram for the best film in IFFK 2017?
Ans : Wajib
21. Choose the odd one?
Ans : running train
22. Sound waves have high velocity in ?
Ans : Solids
23 Which among the following fuels given has the highest calorific value ?
Ans : Hydrogen
24. Electrons revolve around the nucleus in a fixed path called orbits, this concept related to
25. Which glass is used for making lenses and prisms ?
Ans : Flint glass
26. Which reducing agent is used for the extraction of highly reactive metal from their ores ?
Ans : Carbon
27. The scientist who arranged the elements, in their increasing order of atomic weight is ?
Ans : Mendeleev
28. In which of the following condition does the evaporation of water takes place ?
Ans : Only above 100 degree celcius
29. What is the colour that comes to the base of the prism if composite yellow light is passed through it ?
Ans : Violet
30. A very large force acting for a very short time is known as?
Ans : Impulsive force
31.. The flower show ‘Poopoll’ is organised by ?
Ans : Kerala Agricultural University – Mannuthi
32. Antibiotics are used to resist ?
Ans : Bacteria
33. Which of the following is the major component of the vaccine for Tetanus?
Ans : Neutralised toxins
34. Name the blood vessel that supply blood to the muscles at the heart?
Ans : Coronary artery
35. The plasma protein necessary for blood clotting ?
Ans : Fibrinogen
36. Among the following which is not a vegetative reproduction method ?
Ans : Hybridisation
37. Which of the following is a viral disease?
Ans : Dengue Fever
38. Find the off one ?
Ans : Vitamin C
39. Goitre is caused by the deficiency of ?
Ans : Iodine
40. Which of the following is a hybrid variety of Tomato?
Ans : Akshaya
41. Which one of words given below is different from the rest?
Ans : Ladies Finger
42. The angle between minute hand and hour hand of a clock when the clock shows 3 hours and 20 minutes?
Ans : 20 degree
43. The calander for the year 1982 is same as for which year ?
Ans : 1993
44. Today is monday then day of the week after 75 days ?
Ans : Saturday
45. If GUN is coded as HVO, what will IBU stands for?
Ans : HAT
46. If a = 1/3 and b = 1/5 then the value of a+b/ab is?
Ans : 8
47. If 4^p = 8^6 then p is ?
Ans : 9
48. If 70% of the students in a school are girls and the number of boys is 504 then the number of girl is ?
Ans : 1176
49. A can finish a work in 20 days A and B together can finish the work in 12 days then B alone can finish the work in ?
Ans : 30 Days
50. If the average of 13, 15 and a is 16 then a is ?
Ans : 20
51. If TOM = 48 and DICK is 27 the HARIS = ?
Ans : 55
52. Sita watch shows half pass three if the hour hand points towards east the minute hand point towards ?
Ans : South
53. A and B are brother, C and D are sister, A’s son is D’s brother how is B related to C ?
54. In which year project elephant wqs launched in India?
Ans : 1992
55. The transistion zone between two ecosystems are known as ?
Ans : Ecotone
56. ‘Operation Olivia’ was started for the conservation of ?
Ans : Sea Turtle
57. The art and science of cultivating forest trees is called?
Ans : Silviculture
58. Wildlife protection act was enacted in the year?
Ans : 1972
59.My brother is 562 days older to me while my sister is 75 weeks older to him. If my siter was born on tuesday on which day was i born ?
Ans : Thursday
60. GLOVE is to hand as HAT is to ?
Ans : Head
61. The perimeter of a square is 24 then its diagonal is of length?
Ans : 6 root 2
62. What is to be added to 2^36 to get 2^37?
Ans : 2^36
63. The average age of 50 pupils in a class is 10.5 if the class teacher is included the average increased by 5,then age of class teacher is ?
Ans : No answer
64. If the n th term of an AP is 2n+1 then sum of first three terms is ?
Ans : 15
65. The fractional form of 1/3 of 1% is ?
Ans : 1/200
66. A good deal of time __ wasted on it?
Ans : is
67. Baby boom means ?
Ans : Increasing in birthrate
68. The synonym of absurd is ?
Ans : Foolish
69. Opposite of affluence is ?
Ans : Poverty
70. I _ the light?
Ans : put out
71word “Ad-hoe” means ?
Ans : For the special purpose 0t
72. Absence of Government is ?
Ans : Anarchy
73.Find correctly spelt word?
Ans : Efficient
74. The idiom “to drive home” means
Ans : To emphasize
75. Which of the following word means a popular art ?
76. The baggage ___ really heavy ?
Ans : is
77. The principal and chairman ___ the meeting?
Ans : Has not attended
78. The passive form of “They have built a bridge” is
Ans : A bridge has been build by them
79. More than one _ playing outside?
Ans: boy is
80. Ram went to Saudi Arabia __ Year ago.
Ans : a
81.The boy jumped _ the pond to take the ball?
Ans : into
82. Stand up ___ ?
Ans :won’t you?
83. Arun said “Charity begins at home” report the speech?
Ans : Arun stated that charity begins at home
84. If you help me.?
Ans : I would help you
85. A flock of sheep __ grazing in the field?
86. The flemingo festival is celebrated annually in ?
Ans : Andra Pradesh
87. United Nations Climate Change Conferance 2017 was helf at ?
Ans : Bonn, Germany
88. World bamboo day was celebrated at?
Ans : Sep 18
89. Vivipary is characteristic feature of ?
Ans : Halophytes
90. The grasslands in central Eurasia are called?
Ans : Steppes
91. Father of tropical forestry ?
Ans : Dietrich Brandis
92. The first national park in Kerala?
Ans : Eravikulam
93. Scientific name of Indian Laburnun is?
Ans: Cassia Fistula
94. First paper industry was established in india at?
Ans : West Bengal
95. The india state of forest report is prepared by ?
Ans : FSI
96. The largest community reserve in India?
Ans : Kadalundi – Vallikunnu
97. The plants growing in deserts are called?
Ans : Eremophytes
98. Which district in Kerala has largest area under mangrove forests?
Ans : Kannur
99. Tropical forest research institute is situated in ?
Ans : Jabalpur
100. World nature conservation day is celebrated at?
Ans : July 28