ADA Recruitment 2018 for 24 Project Assistant Posts
Aeronautical Development Agency Jobs Notification for the positions of Project Assistant.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 10th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :-
1.Project Assistant – 24
Job location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification: First Class B.E. / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg/ Metallurgical Engg) with minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE score (2016 / 2017)
Age Limit: 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ST as on 10.01.2018
Project Assistant:- Rs. 25,000/- pm plus HRA as per rules
Tenure : Initially for two years, extendable as per rules and/or requirement of the project.
Application Fee: There is no application fee
General Conditions for the post of Project Assistant:
1. Candidates should have completed the respective degree (Graduate should be in possession of valid GATE score of 2016/2017. Candidates appearing for their final year/semester examination of respective degree are also eligible to apply if they have valid GATE score. It is, however mandatory that they have to produce having successfully completed the Graduation / Equivalent with m 6.75 CGPA at the time of joining ADA, if and when offered the Project Assistant fellowship.
2. Candidate working in Govt/Semi Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies registration on website, forward a hard copy of the application
3. Candidates should register for one post only specific to their study done in Engineering and subject opted in GATE.
4. Candidates should upload all relecvant original documents in proof of details furnished in the on line application.
5. The candidates should fulfil the requisite qualification as per para 1 above as on the closing date of the on-line application. The short listed candidates will be called for interview to be conducted as per the requirement of ADA, in Bangalore.
6. Interview call letters for short listed candidates will be forwarded by e-mail, SMS and Phone (if required) only. Hence candidates may correctly fill the e-mail id & Mobile Number. No queries will be entertained on telephone.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. Candidates already working as Project Assistants/Junior Research Fellows/Project Fellow/ Research Fellow/ Research Assistants may also apply for the same, provided that whatever fellowship period remaining will be offered in ADA.
9. If any information furnished online is found to be incorrect, the candidature is treated as cancelled.
10. It may please be noted that offer of Project Assistant is a tenure based Fellowship and does not confer any right for permanent job in ADA.
How to apply:-
a. Candidates are requested to apply only on-line. For registration click here www.ada.gov.in
b. On registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number which should be quoted for future reference
c. Registration is kept open from 26th December, 2017 to 10th January, 2018, till 17:00 PM.
d. The candidates must submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
e. The candidates are required to upload the following documents compulsorily.
i. Scanned photo of size 110Wx140H pix (Image JPG). (file size should not exceed 30KB)
ii. Scanned legible copies of Degree Certificate/ Marks card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 2 MB.
iii. Scanned legible copies of GATE score card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
f. Only those applications received against present advertisement shall be considered for short-listing and selection of candidates for Project Assistant – 1. Whoever has already registered in the website, should apply afresh with valid GATE score as applicable.
g. Genuine queries if any, regarding the advertisement may be sent to the email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date:- 10/01/2018